Shilpi Hill Resort is our official Accommodation partner and they have given a great offer even in this peak season.
Runners can book stay at discounted rate given below while registering for the event.
- INR 3000 + 18% GST per person per night (including all meals) on twin sharing basis
- INR 2000 + 18% GST per person per night (including all meals) on triple sharing basis
Please go through below mentioned terms before booking room through us.
- This rate is only for booking for event days and only if booked through us. You will not get booking on Shilpi on those days as it is reserved for us.
- The room allocation will be on first come first basis of your registration. After room allocation, we will not do any changes. You may do it internally with mutual concent with other runner. We will not get involved in any dispute regarding this.
- We will stop booking of rooms as soon as it gets full.
- You may bring your non-running partner by paying the stay fees.
- Room booking can not be cancelled.
No request for a refund of registration fees will be entertained, regardless of circumstances. If the event is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the organizers, the registration fee paid by you for participation will be adjusted towards your participation on a new date. In the event of you being unable to participate on the new date, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Running Number BIB (Chest Number)
The running number BIB is mandatory for your participation of race day and will have to be personally collected by you at the Marathon Expo the details of which will be communicated to you by email. In the event of your inability to collect your running number BIB the same can be collected by your representative. Your representative has to carry your govt. issued photo id along with an authorization letter duly signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your running number BIB on your behalf. Race day images of all participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that BIB will be disqualified from the race.
There will not be timing chip to record your timing. We will record manually
Certificates & Medals
All participants will be issued a certificate online only. Certificates will be available only after 72 hours of the event completion. Medals will only be given the participants on successfully completing the designated course.
Information & Updates
Information & updates will be emailed only, it is your responsibility to provide your email accurately & legibly, further if you do not receive an email receipt of your form submission within 72 hours of your submitting your form, it is your responsibility to call the event helpline and ensure that your email ID has been captured accurately.